STORED ENERGY SELF-CONTAINED C.A.F.S. SKID UNIT
The revolutionary advancement in Compressed Air Foam Systems in enhanced firefighting and emergency response technology.
Lucky 13 seamlessly combines compressed air, foam concentrate, and water to create a potent wet or dry foam capable of swiftly tackling fires head-on.
4 Simple Steps to Success!
- Add a Half Quart (16oz) of Foam Concentrate to 13 Gallons of Water.
- Charge with Compressed Air.
- Fight Fires.
- No Moving Parts!
- Extinguishing Capacity: 13 Gallons
- Air Cylinder (SCBA)*:30 min to 60 min SCBA / 4500 psi, 6000 psi
- Operating Pressure: Approximately 100 psi
- Hose Length: 25 to 50 feet of 1” Hose
- Weight: Empty/Dry: 108 lbs Wet: 218 lbs
- Foam Agent: Approved foam agent, varies on type of application ex. 16oz of Class A = 1%
- Discharge Range: Up to 50 feet (Wet)
- Temperature Range: 32° F (+0°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
- Working Time: Wet Foam: Approx 130 seconds | Dry Foam: Approx. 390 seconds
- Flow Rate: Wet Foam: 2.0 Gallons per Minute | Dry Foam: 6 .0 Gallons per Minute
- Great for First Responder or Chief’s Truck
- Stored Energy Self-Contained Skid Unit
- Fits nicely on UTV’s and ATV’s
- Easy to Operate
- Disperses up to 13 gallons of foam per use
- No moving part