When one of our good state customers came to us with a need back in 2010, we custom designed this unit for them. They wanted an Initial Attack Skid Unit but still needed room in the truck bed to carry materials for daily work tasks. The USFS has specs on a Type 7 but the elaborate pump/valve specifications make it very cost prohibitive for the average agency/department. We started from scratch when designing our Simple-7. With a Wick 100-4H pump delivering 100psi that is mounted in a quick-disconnect fashion and weighing in at only 21lbs, you’ll have an awesome portable pump. The pump and overboard draft is located right behind the driver door for quick operation. The standard 100ft manual (or optional electric) reel is positioned to deploy on the curbside.
Our latest innovation was to add the option of a Wick Si–a 3 stage pressure pump with an electric start. The 7hp model delivers 200psi and then 10hp, for a whopping 250psi.
If you need room to carry gear and equipment or work out of your truck, yet want to fight fire, our Simple 7 is simply the best unit for you!
Compact ∙ Space Saving ∙ Yet Packs a Forest Fire Punch!
- 100, 125, 150, 200 gallon poly standard tanks, fully baffled, with sight gauge (Custom available upon request)
- Lifetime Factory Warranty on Tank
- Wick 100-4H Quick Disconnect Pump with Centrifugal Clutch, 100spi, only 21lbs
- Stainless Steel Manifold with Pressure Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
- 100ft Capacity Stainless Steel Manual Reel
- ¾” x 100ft Boostlite Lightweight Reel Hose with Field Repairable Couplings
- 100% Stainless Steel Plumbing
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware
- 1 ½” Female Direct Fill
- Suction Hose with Foot Valve Strainer
- Fog/Straight Stream Nozzle